Aura - King Of Pain
Description or Lyrics and Chords
Pre-order the new album „Can’t Steal The Music“ (Out 19 May 2017) now: https://aura.lnk.to/preorder
Watch the brand new lyric video for "King Of Pain" by Aura.
Learn more at http://www.aurapower.dk/
(C) 2017 Polydor/Island, a division of Universal Music GmbH
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) Aura Dione is a female Danish Indie/Folk/Pop singer. www.myspace.com/auradione http://www.last.fm/music/Aura%2520Dione?ac=Aura
Having a French/Faroese mother, and a Danish/Spanish father, who were both music lovers, Aura has written music since the age of 8. After having lived on the small island of Bornholm, she moved to Australia when she was 17. There she played music with the Aboriginals, an experience that changed her attitude on towards creating music. In 2008 she released her first full album called "Columbine", that were produced in collaboration with some of Denmark's best producers, and which were received with good reviews by the critics.
2) Aura is a trance group from Sweden whose popularity was launched with the original MP3.com service, where all of their music was hosted and could be downloaded for free. Their music regularly was at the top of the most downloaded songs on the techno and trance lists. Their most popular singles included "Destination Skyline" and "Intercity". Their music can be found and downloaded at their official website, http://www.AuraTrance.com
3) Aura is a Hard Rock / Shock Rock band from Turkey formed in 2003. Band members are Barış Gülmez (Vocals), Haluk Gülmez (Lead Guitars), M. İlker Demiral (Rhythm Guitars & Backing Vocals), Caner Gümüş (Bass), and Arda Özvural (Drums). Their debut EP "Alay Eder Gibi Sevmek" was released in 2005 and a music video was also released for the song. They supported Mavi Sakal in their 2006 "Son..Ki..5..10.." tour. Their self-titled debut album has been released in April 2011. http://www.auraofficial.com
4) Aura is a Rock/Indie/Pop Punk band residing in Venice Beach, California. The band members are Maura Murphy- Lead vocals, rhythm guitar & songwriting, Nick Johnson-Lead Guitar, Sean Stamps- Bass and Scott Borakove- Drums. Aura's recent album is titled 'Reality And A Dream'
5) Aura is a Polish hip-hop band.
6) Aura is a Danish Dark-Ambient artist. Aura's debut EP "In The Darkest Hour Of Ativan Dynasty" was finished in late 2006.
7) Aura is a Belarussian musical project started by Eugene Oleynik and his wife Julia Bykova, in 2006. Eugene is both the composer and the producer; Julia writes lyrics and provides vocals on Aura songs. Aura has 3 studio tracks: "Whisper of silence", "Have you ever" and "Nochchu na Kupalle" (duo with american rapper Doobie). You can listen to all these tracks on Aura official web page http://www.aura.by
8) Aura was a Youth Crew Hardcore Band From Chile. Aura's debut EP "Tecnicas De La Nueva Humanidad" was released in 2006.
9) Aura is an Indonesian jazz singer.
10) Aura is a Japanese visual kei band from late 80s and early 90s. Who had very cheerful hair colours. Consists of 4 members: みんなのれっず [Minnano Reds] (vocals), あなたの子れっず [Anatano KoREDS] (drums), 龍巻のピー [Tatsumakino Pie] (guitar) and ぷりんすマーブル [Prince Marble] (bass). They released three albums, six singles, and a greatest hits album. They reformed in 2006. In 2007, Tatsumakino Pie left the group for personal reasons. The band can be tagged as ＡＵＲＡ.
11) Aura is a Costa Rican rock band that is currently releasing its first album. 5 members: Luis (keyboards), Jose (drums), Miguel (lead vocal and guitar), Julio (guitar) and Oscar (bass). Listen to the new song called "otra vez" on this site.
12) Aura is a Norwegian alternative country rock band respectively from Austrheim and Radøy.
13) Aura was a Polish jazz fusion/jazz rock band, popular in the late 1970s and early 1980s. They were heavily influenced by funk and disco, even recording a Polish-language cover of The Bee Gee's "Stayin' Alive" (Z Nami Się Baw).
14) Aura is an original hard rock band from Chattanooga, TN. Currently a trio, Steven Hopkins (guitar), Landon Garry (bass), Evan Garry (drums), Aura has been playing together for almost five years. They are currently seeking a vocalist and a second guitarist.
15) Aura is a Paraguayan Rock\Heavy Metal band from Asunción, consisting of: Lucas Santarelli (Vocals), Carlos Samudio (Keyboard), Carlos Samudio (Guitar), Hugo Gonzalez (Bass) and Fernando Sarria (Drums).
16) Aura is a Italian Progressive Metal band from Sapri, Campania formed in 1996.
17) AURA, Artistes Unis pour le Rap Africain (United Artists for African Rap), is a group of West African artists who have united together in order to use their musical talents to promote Children's Rights and the development of Africa.
AURA was created in February 2005 following a meeting of high profile African musicians in Dakar, Senegal. The project's creation was supported by the NGO Plan International and Plan continues to support the work both financially and assisting in the organisation of concerts and training workshops.
The AURA network currently consists of artists from the following countries:
• Senegal: Awadi, Big D, Xuman, Myriam of the female rap group Alif, and Keyti
• Guinea: Moussa of Degg J Force 3
• Mali: Jo Dama of Tata pound
• Mauritania: Waraba AKA Big Power
• Burkina Faso: Smockey and Smarty of the band Yeleen
• Ivory Coast: Priss'K
• Niger: Pheno B and Safia of the band Kaidan Gaskia
• Gambia: Egalitarian
• Benin: Mouna of DCH
• Togo: Bobby of Djanta Kan
The AURA network plans to open itself up to rappers from other countries, particularly Anglophone ones.
18) AURA, Jeremy Boldt , Member of the Underground Hip Hop Crew " JKC - Jedi Knight Circle" & "Verbal essence"
from California USA.
19) Alicia Keys was also known as Aura
20) Aura is a Romanian hard rock band: https://www.facebook.com/auramusic Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Find Tabs + Chords
Simply copy the artist name and song
Aura - King Of Painand paste it into the searchbar!
(Opens in a new window!)
Latest pop news!