Echoes - Shadow Of The Day
Description or Lyrics and Chords
Several bands are named Echoes. This is also incorrectly redirected tag for the duo Echos
(1) A Progressive rock band, formed in late 2004 in Caracas, Venezuela, with the idea of making music without any kind of limits. Formed by three guitars, bass, keyboards and drums, adding a “cuatro” (typical venezuelan instrument) once in a while, you get to see a not so common line-up inside the standards of the genre.
Shortly after the inception of the band, in may 2005, they won the prestigious “Festival Alma Mater Rock” in Caracas, being the first instrumental band in getting that award. Through 2006, they kept on playing live shows and in 2007 they took a break from playing live so they could start working on their first album, wich is due sometime around 2008. The album's name will be Nature/Existence and it should come out some time in 2009. Besides this, the band will be appearing in two compilation albums put together by Colossus Magazine (Finland) and Musea Records (France): Rökstenen: a tribute to swedish progressive rock of the 70's and Paradiso based on Dante's Divine Comedy.
(2) An Ambient Post-Hardcore/Post-Metal project based in Winchester, UK.
Echoes formed in November 2010. Their debut album "Transcendent" is followed by their new album "The Pursuit" which can be purchased through itunes or via their website.
Having only been the final line-up since the summer of 2010, their music has developed already into a more mature sound that nods at their contemporaries. Since the start of the self-produced album the band have worked solidly to promote themselves and have made several connections with promoters and other bands. Their music has been described as "perfect sweeping soundscapes", and they bring a fresh style to the young UK hardcore scene.
(3) A doo-wop group who charted in the United States with their hit "Baby Blue" in 1961.
(4) A poppunk/melodic hardcore band from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Members: Jake Cinti (Vocals, Guitar) Max Brown (Guitar) Adrian Koch (Bass, Vocals) Charlie Held (Drums) http://www.myspace.com/echoesmi
(5) A progressive rock band formed in Rouen, France in 2002. Members are Aurélien Lecourt (guitar, vocals), Yves-Marie Persil (keyboard, vocals), Anthony Deblaere (bass, vocals) and David Coué (drums).
Echoes issued three studio albums: Entrance is everywhere in 2003, Rachel in 2007 and The Black Cat's Step in 2011.
Some full length tracks can be heard on their official site: www.echoes.fm.
(6) A Pink Floyd Tribute Band from Germany.
More information on their official website.
(7) A psychedelic-experimental-avant garde-folk band from the Netherlands, Rotterdam.
(8) A pop-punk band from Walla Walla, WA that doesn't know how to get to shows and actually play them.
(9) An Instrumental Rock (post-rock) and Ambient/Drone band, formed in early 2009 in Saint Louis, Missouri. With highly effected guitars and droning soundscapes they wrote and recorded the first E.P "Echoes", which was released March 14th 2009. It can be downloaded for free from the website www.echoes.bandcamp.com.
(10) An alternative indie rock band from indonesia. check their myspace www.myspace.com/letsgoechoes
(11) A now-defunct sextet of bluesy rockers from Glens Falls, NY.
(12) A progressive/ambient/post-hardcore band from West Palm Beach, Florida, formed in 2010.
(13) A hardcore band from the Netherlands who capture 90s hardcore and late 80s youth crew. Check 'em out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/echoeshc
14) A Japanese new wave style band that existed from 1981-1991 with members Tsuji Jinsei on vocals, guitar; Ito Hiroki on guitar, backup vocals; Iguro Toshihiko on bass, backup vocals; Imagawa Tsutomu on drums, backup vocals. They were signed to CBS Sony.
(15) A Brazilian raw black metal band/duo from Ribeirão da Neves - MG, formed in 1991.
(16) (Incorrect redirect) Echos, the Portland duo, fall into a genreless mist of both cinematic post-rock style instrumentation and left-of-center pop writing; paving a new path, and style along the way. Clash Magazine notes Echos are "Oddly infectious […] in an electronic haze”. Often self-referential and coated in bitter-romance lyricism, Echos brings the angst of 2006’s emo days and reinvents it with 2018’s anti-pop pop-music. Have been working with with online promotional mecca ‘MrSuicideSheep’ and his label ‘Seeking Blue’ for the last 3+ years – Echos has seen the fortune of millions of streams, impressions, and eyes on their music. Finding importance in the physical, Echos has not only seen gains digitally, but they have found themselves supporting large-room sold out tours with electronic acts like Illenium, on the festival stages of Electric Forest, Snowglobe, and more as well as a bus tour with Alternative metal good-boys ‘I See Stars’. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Find Tabs + Chords
Simply copy the artist name and song
Echoes - Shadow Of The Dayand paste it into the searchbar!
(Opens in a new window!)
Latest pop news!