Samuel - Sixteen
Description or Lyrics and Chords
- KPOP Chart Show M COUNTDOWN | EP.537
- Samuel - Sixteen
▶Watch more video clips:
상크미 '#사무엘' 넘나 좋은 열여섯 무엘이의 상큼미! 'Sixteen' 무대!
M COUNTDOWN is the World No.1 KPOP Chart Show, which is broadcast in 13 countries.
Live broadcast every Thursday at 6 p.m. KST.
(매주 목요일 저녁 6시 엠넷 생방송)
▶Subscribe Now! - Mnet K-POP:
Mnet(Music Network) is an official KPOP music television in South Korea owned by CJ Group.
ⓒCJ E&M. Corp ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
There are five artists with this name:
1) Samuel was a band from state college, Pennsylvania. they were active in the mid-1990's, releasing two 7" EP's (self titled and Lives of Insects) on the label Art Monk Construction. The band also released a split 7" with Texas Is the Reason on the then British label Simba. Samuel definitely played among the crowd of mid-90's 'post hardcore' or 'emo' bands. However, their sound probably owed as much to more straight forward 'indie rock' as it did to any of the member's hardcore roots.
The Lives of Insects EP was released on a CDEP with two additional songs.
Vanessa Downing: vocals
Eric Astor: drums
J. Marinelli: guitar
Dean Taormina: the bass
Josh Deutsch: guitar
2) (Samuel) is an experimental project produced by Samuel Miller. He has five official releases since 2004 under the name (Samuel) and the pseudonyms 'sml' / '[sml]'. 'American Samuel' is commonly used as his online pseudonym.
(Samuel) is an entirely self-produced project. His music is regarded unique for his creatively humorous lyrics, bizarre song concepts, and bleeding-heart vocals that exhibit the unquestionable sincerity behind his songs.
The parenthetical artist name intends to suggest the insignificance of the artist's ego/identity -- whomever 'Samuel' may be, it should be an afterthought to the passion that inspired his songs.
Miller considers this a focus on the authenticity of his creations.
Songs are most often about female love interests, nature, drugs, and general zen-themes like the duality of life/death.
(Samuel) has been regarded as a 'brutally honest' musical autobiography.
3) Samuel is a pop singer from New York signed to Columbia Records. With an album in the works, the hype surrounding this up and coming talent has attracted major names from the hip-hop and pop world, all eager to work with him. Samuel decided to pursue a solo career after being introduced to Ben “DJ BRoc” Ruttner, part of the production duo The Knocks. He has collaborated with them in remixes for Ellie Goulding and The Temper Trap. His debut album "Trains to Wanderland" was released online after negotiations with his former label.
4) Samuel is Indonesian male vocalist. He rose his fame as the winner of Akademi Fantasi Indosiar. His new stage name is Samuel Dharmawan.
5) Samuel Kim Arredondo (born January 17, 2002; formerly known as Punch), referred to as Samuel, is an American singer based in South Korea. He was a part of the short-lived hip hop duo 1Punch, during 2015.
In April 2017, he participated in the reality television series Produce 101 Season 2 during the first half of 2017. On the final episode, he ranked 18th and was not able to join the show's project group. One month after the show ended, he began his solo career as Samuel, with the release of his first EP Sixteen on August 2. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Find Tabs + Chords
Simply copy the artist name and song
Samuel - Sixteenand paste it into the searchbar!
(Opens in a new window!)
Latest pop news!