SEVENTEEN - Don't Wanna Cry
Description or Lyrics and Chords
- KPOP Chart Show M COUNTDOWN | EP.526
- SEVENTEEN - Don't Wanna Cry
▶Watch more video clips:
▶ Draw a Fan-Art for your favorite star in KCON 2017 NY Line-up & Apply for the Contest to win the prize!
자체제작돌 '#세븐틴' 세븐틴스러운 청량한 슬픔을 노래하는 '울고 싶지 않아' 무대!
M COUNTDOWN is the World No.1 KPOP Chart Show, which is broadcast in 13 countries.
Live broadcast every Thursday at 6 p.m. KST.
(매주 목요일 저녁 6시 엠넷 생방송)
▶Subscribe Now! - Mnet K-POP:
Mnet(Music Network) is an official KPOP music television in South Korea owned by CJ Group.
ⓒCJ E&M. Corp ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
More than one artist exists with this name:
1. SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) is a 13 member South Korean boy group under Pledis Entertainment. The group consists of S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, DK, Mingyu, The8, Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino.
On December 2012, Pledis Entertainment announced the release of “SEVENTEEN TV”, which is a pre-debut training show where fans could evaluate the boys training. Originally starting with 17 trainees, after 5 running seasons of 17TV, members were removed leaving 13 fixed members. The group debuted on May 26, 2015 with a debut showcase. Seventeen is the first Korean pop group to debut with a 1-hour live showcase on a major broadcasting channel. Three days after debut, the extended play 17 CARAT was digitally released along with the music video for their title track, called "아낀다 (Adore U)". It was revealed that the extended play was mostly composed and produced by the members themselves.
2. Seventeen is a pop group with a close fan following in eastern Asia. The band is perhaps best known for the 2008 tune "Selalu Mengalah", which came from Seventeen's third album Lelaki Hebat. The band formed in Yogyakarta, Indonesia on January 17, 1999; the name came from the fact that all three initial members were of that age when they started. The group's latest album, released in 2011, is called Dunia Yang Indah.
3. Seventeen was a British power pop/new wave group that existed from around 1978 to 1983. It was made up of Mike Peters, Nigel Twist, Eddie McDonald, and Dave Sharp. They released a variety of poppy tunes such as "Don't Let Go" and toured the U.K. constantly. The guys went on to adapt their style to be darker, harder-edged, and more punk-influenced, and they reformed as the Alarm, which had more commercial success. Their songs since have had a cult following. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Find Tabs + Chords
Simply copy the artist name and song
SEVENTEEN - Don't Wanna Cryand paste it into the searchbar!
(Opens in a new window!)
Latest pop news!