Time - No Use To Try
Description or Lyrics and Chords
TopPop was the first regular dedicated pop music TV show in the Dutch language area. Dutch broadcaster AVRO aired the programme weekly, from 1970 to 1988. Presenter Ad Visser hosted the show for its first fifteen years.
World famous music artists performed on TopPop: ABBA, 10CC, Bee Gees, The Jacksons, David Bowie, Earth & Fire, Boney M, Smokie, KC & The Sunshine Band, Chick, Donna Summer, Rod Stewart, and many many more.
There are at least five artists with the name Time:
1. Time was a rock band from ex-Yugoslavia that was formed in 1971 in Zagreb, Croatia, by Dado Topić (vocals), after leaving his previous band Korni Grupa.
The original lineup consisted of Topić, Tihomir Pop Asanović (organ), Vedran Božić (guitar), Mario Mavrin (bass), Ratko Divjak (drums), and Brane Lambert Živković (piano and flute). Time frequently changed lineup, and after three albums and many tours disbanded in late 1977. Topić embarked on a solo career.
In 1998 and 2001 Time reunited to play a limited number of live concerts, and still play together as a rock trio.
Time played a style of progressive rock with some jazz influences, perhaps similar to musical notions expressed by Genesis or Steely Dan. The first album, Time I (1972), had prominent Hammond organ, piano, and flute. Time II (1975) had a harder sound and included several ballads, while the third album, Život u čizmama s visokom petom (1976), was a turn towards more jazz-funk production style.
2. Time was an art-rock band with a strong British slant, holding a middle ground between the psychedelic 1967 Pepper field and the cerebral excursions of the early prog era. In 1967 Lynn David Newton formed formed the group, originally calling it Time. Later they were known as Think Dog!. As Time they released only one album Before There Was... in 1968.
3. Time is a solo rapper/emcee from Denver, Colorado. He is the front man for the group Calm. with producer AwareNess. Time has toured all over the world and worked with the likes of Sole, C-Rayz Walz, and Kool Keith.
4. Time was an Italo-disco group, best known for the single "Love Is the Reason".
5. Time is the name of the solo side project of Chris Ryan of Black Congress.
Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Find Tabs + Chords
Simply copy the artist name and song
Time - No Use To Tryand paste it into the searchbar!
(Opens in a new window!)
Latest pop news!